- 29 March 2017
- Simone Keir
We extend a warm welcome to all RACA Members to join us at our events.
Our meeting in March with Roads and Maritime Services Executive Director Melinda Bailey and Operational Policy Manager Matthew Cafe was an outstanding success.
RACA Motoring hosted 60 people from approximately 30 clubs and organisations. Guests enjoyed food & beverages in the Victoria Room followed by a Q&A session regarding conditional historic registration and other schemes. During the night Melinda was given a personal tour of our club by two RACA Directors, and commented how productive she saw the event and how much she enjoyed her visit. We look forward to working closely with RMS in the near future.
October 2016 saw RACA Motoring invite the BMW Drivers Club to the RACA bringing a range of their cars on our invited Club night. It is therefore very pleasing that the BMW Drivers Club chose the RACA as the venue to hold their annual dinner in February 2017.
The RACA Motoring Annual Dinner Start Line Grid is warming up fast! It is set to be a great evening with some famous names attending. Save the date and book in advance to email@example.com | 02 8273 2322
- Apr 21: Fluid Fridays, Members Bar
- Apr 28- 30: RACA Motor Tour based in Orange, Duntryleague (sold out)
- May 28: Privileged group tour of Garden Island with RACA member Cheryl Rose, includes breakfast in the Harbour Dining Room
- Jun 25: Winter Solstice run via Royal National Park for lunch at Robertson (invitation run RROC)
- Aug 19: RACA Motoring Annual Dinner, Bathurst legends and Mountain Tribute
- Sep 6: RACA Motoring Annual meeting. All Members welcome discuss your ideas.
- Oct 4: Invited Car Club Meeting.
- Nov 12: Historic Racing at SMP Eastern Creek (RACA trophies to be presented)
- Dec 8: Christmas Drinks
RACA Motoring Events: Alan Hunt, 0438 290 639 | firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn to Blog